Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This would be considered some sort of heresy in my family to post a recipe like this, but it really serves a purpose. Sometimes you just need to get something on the table quick and need to take a few shortcuts. This is for those times. It can be served or pasta, such as rotini or cavatappi, rice, etc.
Top Review by awalde
Great result for such a fast recipe!<br/>The preparation when quickly and nothing can go wrong. I had to wait longer to expect to serve the meal as not everybody was at home. For this reason I added only a little bit more of white wine, I covered and placed it to keep warm,<br/>It came out tasty, very tender and super delicious!<br/>Thanks a lot for this posting!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, m inced
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1x1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 (10 ounce) packagescooked carved grilled chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add peppers and mushrooms; cook until lightly browned, 10 minutes. Add sauce, wine, chicken, olives and pepper. Bring to a boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until hot, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.