Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
Have dinner on the table in twenty minutes with this chicken and tomato dish.
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) canpeeled tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray.
- Preheat pan over high heat.
- Add chicken, and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Reduce heat.
- Add tomatoes and their juice, tomato sauce, green pepper, celery, onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, parsley and salt.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice, pasta or potato.