Recipe by AMDG
A mere four minute preparation is all for this quick, tasty dish with a delicate Mexican flavor. It is so good that my wife and kids asked for seconds. I hope that your family enjoys this simple creation! I make this contribution in thanks for all the great RecipeZarr meals I have enjoyed.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I made this and let it sit for about two hours before serving. This really made the flavor draw through the meat. We all enjoyed this. I didn't wrap with foil but put a lid on the pan.
- 2 -3 lbs chicken tenders (boneless, skinless)
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa (I prefer Mild Pace Chunky Picante)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in a skillet.
- Pour salsa evenly over the top.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Cook on low/medium for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Plate chicken pieces with a scoop of the salsa on top.
- Sprinkle generously with Cheddar cheese (cheese can be sprinkled on top five minutes before removing from the skillet).