Chef #1135686's Note:
A mere four minute preparation is all for this quick, tasty dish with a delicate Mexican flavor. It is so good that my wife and kids asked for seconds. I hope that your family enjoys this simple creation! I make this contribution in thanks for all the great RecipeZarr meals I have enjoyed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs chicken tenders (boneless, skinless)
- 1 1/2 cups salsa (I prefer Mild Pace Chunky Picante)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Arrange the chicken in a single layer in a skillet.
- 2Pour salsa evenly over the top.
- 3Cover tightly with foil.
- 4Cook on low/medium for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 5Plate chicken pieces with a scoop of the salsa on top.
- 6Sprinkle generously with Cheddar cheese (cheese can be sprinkled on top five minutes before removing from the skillet).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Caccia "toro"
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 676.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 39.7 g