Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A special and surprisingly easy recipe - just don't tell your guests how easy it was. ;)
Make and share this Quick Chicken Breasts in Currant Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet sauté the shallot with the butter until slightly soft, then add the chicken breasts and cook on each side until browned.
- Place browned chicken baking dish.
- Deglaze pan with the vermouth, then stir in the remaining ingredients; pour currant sauce over the chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with wild rice.
- Makes 4 servings.