1/2 Photos of Quick Chicken and Wine
Moist and cheesy parmesan crusted chicken recipe with a subtle nutty edge that simmers in a buttery wine sauce. Adapted from a cooking websites newsletter and posted for 2006 Zaar World Tour - France.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2In a shallow baking dish or plate, spread parmesan cheese into a layer.
- 3Dividing chicken into three parts, dip seasoned chicken into beaten eggs, than into parmesan cheese to coat well. Repeat until all chicken pieces have been well coated, adding more beaten eggs or parmesan cheese as needed.
- 4Melt butter or margarine in skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Cook chicken until golden brown, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and add wine, cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 424.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 35.3 g