Recipe by MizzNezz
A super, really quick weeknight meal.
Top Review by Angela Sara
Superb recipe! Very easy to prepare and one that you can ring the changes with depending on what herbs,spices and vegetables you have on hand. I added apple juice instead of the wine. We had this over plain basmati rice. Thanks for a delicious recipe, Inez!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine (or milk)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed (with carrots and water chestnuts)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces hot cooked linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, melt butter; add chicken.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet.
- To skillet, add wine, garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add soup, vegetables, thyme and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot linguine, or pasta of your choice.