Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A super, really quick weeknight meal.
Make and share this Quick Chicken And Veggie Saute recipe from Food.com.
- In lg skillet, melt butter; add chicken.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet.
- To skillet, add wine, garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add soup, vegetables, thyme and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot linguine, or pasta of your choice.
Superb recipe! Very easy to prepare and one that you can ring the changes with depending on what herbs,spices and vegetables you have on hand. I added apple juice instead of the wine. We had this over plain basmati rice. Thanks for a delicious recipe, Inez!
Outstanding. This is fast and easy. Very well seasoned. Great eye appeal. Family loved it. Made this before we trucked off to the soft-ball park for all the kids soft-ball games. Thanks Inez.
I made a low-fat version of this with no butter, low-fat soup, and whole wheat noodles. I used broccoli flourets. It was excellent and only 7 points a serving, including the pasta. I changed so much, I didn't feel right giving stars, but if the skinny version is good, the original must rock.