Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am posting this because so many people seem to be looking for Healthy Options. This salad is quick to put together taking only about 10 minutes. Good for lunch or supper.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 lb shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 cup cooked converted rice
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- In a bowl whisk the first five ingredients together.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Chill slightly.
- Garnish with starfish, if desired.
Delicious and healthy--a great summertime salad.