Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is perfect if you want something quick and easy! Stat to finish 30 minute meal.
- 30 1⁄2 ounces rich and hearty Progresso chicken pot pie soup
- 7 1⁄2 ounces pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- In a 10 inch skillet non-stick works the best, heat soup over medium heat. Stirring occasionally until it bubbles.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits, cut each into quarters. Place biscuits on top of hot soup, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Now ,cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.