Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is perfect if you want something quick and easy! Stat to finish 30 minute meal.
Make and share this Quick Chicken and Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- 30 1⁄2 ounces rich and hearty Progresso chicken pot pie soup
- 7 1⁄2 ounces pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- In a 10 inch skillet non-stick works the best, heat soup over medium heat. Stirring occasionally until it bubbles.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits, cut each into quarters. Place biscuits on top of hot soup, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Now ,cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.