Recipe by LMillerRN
I got this from Southern Living. To lighten you may use reduced fat cream of chicken soup.
Top Review by Jenisnuts
I used this a guideline since i had to cook the chicken i boiled it and used the water that was left over and than added the rest used the soup but since i used the broth left out builion but it still turned out well me and my fiancie really liked and it was a change from what we normally Thanks for the post
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the first 5 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Separate biscuits in half, forming 2 rounds, cut each round in half.
- Drop biscuit pieces, 1 at a time, into boiling mixture, stir gently.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15-20 minutes.