Quick Chicken and Corn Chowder
- Spray large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir about 10 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken.
- Add corn and onion to saucepan; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Place 1 cup corn mixture in food precessor or blender with 1 to 2 tablespoons water and process until finely chopped; set aside.
- Add carrots, jalapeno pepper, if desired, oregano and thyme to saucepan; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until corn begins to brown.
- Return chicken to saucepan.
- Stir in broth, milk, reserved corn and salt; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 15 to 20 minutes.