Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Casserole using Homemade Gourmet's Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet products see Cookingfor7's public recipe book- "Homemade Gourmet Recipes" Shredded chicken can be replaced with canned chicken (drained) if desired.
- 7 tablespoons chicken enchilada soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) bagdoritos corn chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl combine first six ingredients and 1/2 of cheese.
- Spray bottom of 13x9x2 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layer bottom of pan with half of the Doritos.
- Pour half of the chicken mixture over the chips. Add another layer of chips. Top with remaining mixture. Sprinkle with onion and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.