Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is made in 15 minutes and so great! the vegies you add are up to you and will need to add cooking time for those. Add Fresh or sundried tomatoes, asparagus, brocolli, peas.. whatever you want. This is for last minute meals and need to stretch the budget but not the waist line.
- cook pasta according to package directions while cooking chicken (if adding such vegies as brocolli or asparagus etc you might want to throw them in the boiling water during the last 5 minutes of cooking time to get them tender).
- season both sides of whole breast with blackening season (i use Zatarins) then slice into medalions or cube depending how far you need to stretch your quantity of food portions.
- saute chicken inbutter under medium heat in a large nonstick skillet with lid on to keep in moisture.
- remove chicken to a bowl and mix soup with any liquid in the skillet along with milk and cheese.
- bring in all the chicken, pasta, mushrooms and mix well.
- serve immediately top with more cheese if desired.