Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from an iVillage message board and this person says they got it from allrecipes.com
Top Review by Nasseh
I used a can of chicken gravy that had herbs in it. I also added some onion powder to the mix. I did leave out the potatoes & added instant rice near the end of the cook time. Made for Please Review My Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy, divided
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (not needed if not a big fan of garlic)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in crock pot with potatoes.
- Add seasoning.
- Pour gravy over, reserving 1/4 of the jar.
- Cook on medium heat for 3-4 hours till chicken is done and potatoes are soft.
- When almost ready, pour remaining gravy in pot for thickness.
- Serve over rice or pasta.