1/1 Photo of Quick Chicken
An easy quick supper. The veggie ingredients for Quick chicken can be easily changed to suit what you have in the frige.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 -3 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 -10 skinless chicken thighs
- 6 shallots, peeled and whole
- 1/4 cup sweet green pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup yellow sweet pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, strips
- 1 head garlic, separated peeled cloves,cut in half
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can cut yellow beans, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1spray large heavy frypan with veggie spray.
- 2Heat and add olive oil.
- 3Add chicken legs and brown, set aside.
- 4Add to frypan, shallots, all peppers, and garlic cloves, stir and cook until lightly browned.
- 5Add vinegar, oyster sauce and chilli sauce.
- 6Bring to boil, add chicken legs, reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Add yellow beans and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
- 9Serve hot, alone or with brown rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 666.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: