An easy quick supper. The veggie ingredients for Quick chicken can be easily changed to suit what you have in the frige.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 -3 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 -10 skinless chicken thighs
- 6 shallots, peeled and whole
- 1⁄4 cup sweet green pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup yellow sweet pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, strips
- 1 head garlic, separated peeled cloves,cut in half
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can cut yellow beans, drained
- salt and pepper
- spray large heavy frypan with veggie spray.
- Heat and add olive oil.
- Add chicken legs and brown, set aside.
- Add to frypan, shallots, all peppers, and garlic cloves, stir and cook until lightly browned.
- Add vinegar, oyster sauce and chilli sauce.
- Bring to boil, add chicken legs, reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add yellow beans and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
- Serve hot, alone or with brown rice.