Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and delicious and healthy. From FoodFit.com
- 1 cup canned chick-peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2⁄3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2⁄3 red bell pepper, diced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar, stir in the garlic, parsley, onion and bell pepper.
- 2. Gently toss the beans and dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Serve salad at room temperature or chilled.