- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom, halved
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3 -5 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large lidded frying pan and quickly cook the onion, garlic and mushrooms for about 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned, set aside.
- Add the chicken fillets to the pan and brown quickly over high heat.
- Add the wine to the pan.
- Return the vegetables and add the tomato soup and the thyme.
- Cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- *I serve this with rice.