Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple, quick and yummy. Four ingredients. Cook syrup in microwave, mix with chex and cool on cookie sheet. Can't get much easier than that.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute Take out and stir until blended.
- Return to high setting until boiling (about 2 1/2 min).
- Cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add Rich Chex.
- Spread out on cookie sheet and cool.
- Break into pieces.
- *Can add nuts when mixing with Chex.
doubled everything. (need to use bigger bowl next time in the microwave! whoops!) added a few small drops of watkin's caramel extract. MMM! thanks for an on hand ingredient snack recipe thats quick and painless to make! sooo good!!! :)
This is good and relatively easy; I used strawberry Chex, as that is what I had on hand. These are sweet and crunchy! I may add nuts next time! Thanks for sharing a quick recipe.