You can make this incredibly yummy 2 ingredient snack chewy or crunchy depending on your mood or preferences, and switch around the yogurt flavors for different tastes too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup yoplait custard style blackberry yogurt (or any other brand or flavor)
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1*For a chewy snack, leave coconut untoasted and mix thoroughly with yogurt.
- 2*For a crunchy and more coconuty snack,spread coconut evenly on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3Toast in a 300 degree oven until lightly brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- 4Mix with yogurt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chewy/Crunchy Coconut Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yoplait custard style blackberry yogurt