Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make this incredibly yummy 2 ingredient snack chewy or crunchy depending on your mood or preferences, and switch around the yogurt flavors for different tastes too.
- 1⁄4 cup yoplait custard style blackberry yogurt (or any other brand or flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- *For a chewy snack, leave coconut untoasted and mix thoroughly with yogurt.
- *For a crunchy and more coconuty snack,spread coconut evenly on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Toast in a 300 degree oven until lightly brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Mix with yogurt.