Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
I remember eating these from a can when I was little. These are just as quick, and can be thrown together in relatively little time! I add a little almond extract to the icing when the mood strikes me. Of course, you can substitute any pie filling.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unroll dough and separate.
- Make 4 squares.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon ¼ cup pie filling in each, seal.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- Mix rest of ingredients.
- Drizzle over turnovers.
SO VERY SIMPLE and absolutely delish!!!! Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game
I made these for breakfast this morning. What a nice treat. They were easy to make and done in no time flat. I will be making these again. Thanks for posting this great recipe.
I used lowfat crescent rolls and they turned out fine.