Recipe by Lisa Lou Who
Not sure where I got this recipe. If I had to guess I would say TOH but not really sure. The kids love this and it is so simple that I can throw it together whenever I need a quick dessert or sugary snack. You can use any kind of pie filling that you like.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough and seperate into 8 triangles.
- Make four squares by pressing the seams of two triangles together and rolling into shape.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the pie filling into one corner of each square.
- Fold dough over filling to make triangles.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over turnovers and serve.