Recipe by nome179er
This is my mom's recipe, its quick and super easy. All your friends will be impressed at your beautiful cheesecake! I know mine are, and I ALWAYS get asked for the recipe.
Top Review by asktraci
I have never made a cheesecake before so I wasn't sure how this would turn out. I am so happy that I decided to make it. This recipe is easy and the cheesecake was DELICIOUS!!! I will never buy a cheesecake from the store again. The taste and texture was wonderful.
- 1 small pre-made graham cracker crust (extra 2 servings size)
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese (softened)
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all 3 packages of softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, and blend on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. it will be very thick.
- add eggs, and vanilla.
- blend again on medium speed until well blended, mixture should be smooth and pourable.
- preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- remove plastic cover from pie crust, and add cream cheese filling to crust.
- bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- reduce heat to 250 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes (times vary depending on your oven) so keep an eye on it.
- let cheesecake cool on stove top for at least an hour or until cool.
- add cherry pie filling and refrigerate