1/2 Photos of Quick Cherry Cheesecake
This is my mom's recipe, its quick and super easy. All your friends will be impressed at your beautiful cheesecake! I know mine are, and I ALWAYS get asked for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all 3 packages of softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add sugar, and blend on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. it will be very thick.
- 3add eggs, and vanilla.
- 4blend again on medium speed until well blended, mixture should be smooth and pourable.
- 5preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 6remove plastic cover from pie crust, and add cream cheese filling to crust.
- 7bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 8reduce heat to 250 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes (times vary depending on your oven) so keep an eye on it.
- 9let cheesecake cool on stove top for at least an hour or until cool.
- 10add cherry pie filling and refrigerate
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.0
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 163.4 mg
- Sodium 313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
graham cracker crust