Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A great potato dish that is "souper" tasty!
- 8 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb medium cheddar, grated
- Placed sliced potatoes in a buttered 3 litte casserole dish.
- Put remaining ingredients into a blender.
- Blend smooth.
- Pour over potatoes and cover.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
I made this with BBQ ribs tonight and they were fabulous! Very good recipe, had a wonderful taste and was also so vey easy to make. I Will make this again definitely.
This dish was really tasty, I had it alongside another 'zaar fav of mine (buttermilk fried chicken) and it was perfect to mop up the soupy gravy. Thanks for posting! =)
This recipe was way too delicious to have been so simple to prepare. All of the ingredients are staples you always have on hand. The only addition I made was a generous sprinkle of garlic powder and WOW, talk about comfort food! Will definitely do this again. Thanks Christina.