Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy meal, great when time is short. You can use tasty or mozzarella cheese, crumble some feta cheese on the dish before baking is delicious.
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup of grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn (optional)
- mixed Italian herbs, and (optional)
- spices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Boil a saucepan of water, add penne (and frozen corn).
- When al dente, remove from heat and drain well.
- But the pasta back in the saucepan, and add the tomato paste (and seasoning i.e. pepper, dried herbs). Mix until the pasta is covered in tomato paste.
- Spread onto the baking tray, and cover evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 7-15 minutes. Ready when the cheese has melted.