1/1 Photo of Quick Cheesy Oyster Cracker Snacks
This quick and easily made snack is quite addictive. I never seem to make enough when friends visit but they never seem to mind waiting while I make more. It's also good for practicing your "pan flipping" skills. This recipe is made with "popcorn seasoning". Although I used Cheddar cheese powder in this variety, many other flavors are available. I also like Nacho, Parmesan, and Cheddar/Bacon. You can get these and many other flavors from www.SpiceBarn.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauté pan add Oyster Crackers about 2 or 3 layers deep.
- 2Turn the flame on low.
- 3Spray the oil liberally on the surface of the crackers.
- 4Before the oil soaks in, liberally sprinkle the Cheddar powder and a little salt.
- 5"Flip"the crackers in the pan and repeat the last step about 3 or 4 times until they are well coated, tasting as you go, until they reach the flavor that you like.
- 6Caution: Be careful not to spray the oil into the open flame.
- 7When you reach the intensity of flavor that you like, remove from the flame and let cool or eat them warm-- ENJOY!
- 8If you like these-- try other flavors of popcorn seasonings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cheesy Oyster Cracker Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g