Recipe by Miss Annie in Indy
Found this recipe at Kraft Foods and didn't want to loose it, so I'm posting here for safe keeping and hope you all like it too. It's a quick week night meal and very tasty.
Top Review by AshK
This was both quick and easy. I used Mexican style tomatoes and LF soup. I also used 2% cheese, as I follow weight watchers and wanted to make it points friendly. It was a hit and I will be making it again. Reviewed for PAC Spring 08
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 taco bell home originals flour tortillas
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canchili-flavored stewed tomatoes or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup kraft shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Combine chicken and soup; spoon evenly down centers of tortillas.
- Roll up.
- PLACE, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through, removing the foil after 20 minute.