Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I am not sure where this recipe came from, but my Mom makes them. Quick for breakfast or a snack!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- Unroll cresent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle in half crosswise, and place on a baking sheet.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread over half of each rectangle, leaving a 1/4-inch border; fold dough over filling, and press edges to seal.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon; brush Danish with butter, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375* for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.