Recipe by Hey Jude
Easy, quick and tasty! This recipe was a Pillsbury Bake-Off winner in 1982.
Top Review by Horshem
I thought the batter part of this tasted great, but the biscuits seemed a bit out of place to me. So we ended up eating the cheese cake part and leaving the biscuit crust behind. But this could be from using Grands biscuits (which is all I had) and doubling the batter. So I will refrain from assigning a rating to the recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, flour and egg until smooth.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; place in an ungreased 8 or 9-inch round cake pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form a crust-lined pan.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the pan.
- Blend 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 24-30 minutes or until filling is set and edges of crust are deep golden brown.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool; store in the fridge.