Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Four Ingredient cookbook. *Cook time is actually Chill time*
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- Cool Whip Topping (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Blend softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat slowly just until well mixed, about 1 minute -- do not overbeat!
- Pour at once into graham cracker crust.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Serve topped with Cool Whip, if desired.