1/10 Photos of Quick Cheese Biscuits (Oamc)
Sam #3's Note:
So yummy! Made these for supper tonight and they were just gobbled up! From Easy Everyday Cooking. Freeze these for up to 1 mth - thaw & reheat in warm (200F) oven for 10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Stir in cheddar.
- 4Cut in butter using pastry blender or 2 knives until coarse crumbs form.
- 5Using fork, stir milk into flour mixture until a soft dough forms.
- 6Do not overwork or overmix dough.
- 7Drop dough in heaping tablespoonfuls, 1in apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cheese Biscuits (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 288.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g