1/7 Photos of Quick Cheese and Chive Rolls
This is from a very old Women's Weekly Menu Planner - great served with soup !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and garlic salt into bowl.
- 2Rub in butter till looks like breadcrumbs.
- 3Add cheese and chives.
- 4Stir in enough milk and water to make a sticky dough.
- 5Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- 6Knead till smooth.
- 7Shape into 4 portions in a bread roll shape.
- 8Cut 3 slits across top.
- 9Place on greased oven tray.
- 10Brush top of rolls with egg yolk.
- 11Cook at 190 degrees celsius /375 degrees fahrenheit.
- 12Cook for 20 - 25 minutes till lightly browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cheese and Chive Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 319.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.1 g