This is from a very old Women's Weekly Menu Planner - great served with soup !
Make and share this Quick Cheese and Chive Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour and garlic salt into bowl.
- Rub in butter till looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add cheese and chives.
- Stir in enough milk and water to make a sticky dough.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead till smooth.
- Shape into 4 portions in a bread roll shape.
- Cut 3 slits across top.
- Place on greased oven tray.
- Brush top of rolls with egg yolk.
- Cook at 190 degrees celsius /375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cook for 20 - 25 minutes till lightly browned and cooked through.