A very simple recipe for quick bread that uses my 2 favorite cheeses...It can be used as an accompaniment to a meal OR as a snack with a cup of tea...I like it best if it's warm and buttered
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; in one bowl, combine the biscuit mix and both cheeses --.
- 2In a seperate bowl, combine well the milk and egg substitute; Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and stir until moist --.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured 9" by 5" loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 55 min (your time may vary).
- 4Remove from oven and let cool 10 min before serving (it should be warm when served).
- 5Note:if you prefer other cheeses, sharper flavored cheeses are best.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cheddar Monterey Jack Bread
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 679.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g