Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a fast way to enjoy a quick cup of Iced Chai. Tastes very good, blended with crushed ice.
- 12 ounces cold brewed tea
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 pinch coriander
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 -2 drop vanilla extract
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine the ingredients and mix well.
- If you want you can put this in a blender with ice.
This is delicious for a quick chai tea. I have all the dry ingredients in a container so all I do is scoop it out and add the heavy cream and ice. Good for Atkins dieters who need something without the sugar. Great job gingerkitten!!!
sounds great, cant wait to try! I think the nutritional info must be way off (hopefully bc this is the same calories as a starbucks latte)
This is great! Also can substitute hot tea for the cold tea and leave out the ice for a yummy hot drink...