1 hr 10 mins
Found in the Winter 2007 issue of Raley's/Belair/Nob Hill Foods, Something Extra magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) package garlic sausage, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cannellini white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 teaspoons thyme
- 3/4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high head. Add pork and sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from pot and set aside.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and add carrots, garlic and onion to pot. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are golden and carrots are crisp-tender.
- 3Add meat back to pot with beans, tomatoes, broth, bay leaves and 2tsp. thyme. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, stir together bread crumbs, melted butter and remaining thyme. Top cassoulet with crumbs, then broil until lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cassoulet
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 935.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: