Not your average quesadillas, these are filled with a mixture of Swiss cheese, bacon and pineapple for a fun and unforgettable meal.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey mustard and pineapple preserves.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas.
- Spread evenly to within 1 inch of the edges. Distribute the Swiss cheese, chicken, bacon evenly over the pineapple mixture; top with remaining tortillas to make quesadillas.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Melt a small amount of the butter in the skillet, tilting the pan to cover the surface with butter.
- Place one of the quesadillas into the skillet, and fry on each side until lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Keep cooked quesadillas in a warm oven while you fry the remaining.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges and arrange on a platter with pineapple tidbits in the center.