1/2 Photos of Quick Caribbean Quesadillas
Not your average quesadillas, these are filled with a mixture of Swiss cheese, bacon and pineapple for a fun and unforgettable meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the honey mustard and pineapple preserves.
- 2Divide the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas.
- 3Spread evenly to within 1 inch of the edges. Distribute the Swiss cheese, chicken, bacon evenly over the pineapple mixture; top with remaining tortillas to make quesadillas.
- 4Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- 5Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Melt a small amount of the butter in the skillet, tilting the pan to cover the surface with butter.
- 7Place one of the quesadillas into the skillet, and fry on each side until lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- 8Keep cooked quesadillas in a warm oven while you fry the remaining.
- 9To serve, cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges and arrange on a platter with pineapple tidbits in the center.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Caribbean Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 22.2 g