Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very quick and easy. Nice. Only 5 ingredients. My children loved it. Can dark chocolate.
- 125 g gingernut biscuits (pref. Arnotts)
- 65 g scotch finger biscuits (pref. Arnotts)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1185 ml sweetened condensed milk (3 tins)
- 250 g melted milk chocolate
- Crush Biscuits.
- Mix in melted butter.
- Press into pan.
- Pour over all of the condensed milk.
- Put in 160 Degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Refridgerate until set (approx 30 mins).
- Evenly spread melted chocolate over the top.
- Refridgerate until set.
- Using a HOT wet knife Slice into pieces.
This is super simple to make. I did use slightly more biscuits in the base and cooked in my 23cm x 23cm (9x9) cake tin. Mine needed cooking slightly longer. Very rich, sticky and tasty!