Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use Pillsbury's Crescent Rounds to make these messy but oh-so-gooey-good caramel rolls. Even though the directions on the crescent rounds say to bake them for 10-12 minutes, you have to bake these for at least 20 minutes (I usually end up baking mine a little longer) because they're sitting in a caramelly goo and will end up still being doughy if not baked long enough.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough (use the new Pillsbury Place 'n Bake Crescent ROUNDS)
- Put melted butter in an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Add ice cream topping and mix well.
- Arrange crescent rounds in pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Invert onto a plate and serve warm.
wasnt crazy about the caramel topping. I make them with brown sugar and corn syrup.