- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter and both brown sugars in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, until the mixture comes to a boil, about 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, stir, and bring mixture back to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Use immediately, while still warm.