1/1 Photo of Quick Caramel Coffee Ring
This is perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. Maybe hubby and the kids will serve you breakfast in bed ... from the kitchen of Debbie Vroom Thornburg, Fairview TN.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small saucepan, melt margarine. Coat bottom and sides of ungreased 12 cup fluted tube pan with 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine.
- 3Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the nuts over bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Add remaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining margarine. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 5Separate dough into 20 biscuits; cut each biscuit in half and shape into a ball. Place 20 balls on bottom of prepared pan.
- 6Drizzle half of the caramel sauce over balls. Repeat layers.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Invert on wax paper immediately and remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Caramel Coffee Ring
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.8
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 489.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g