Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. Maybe hubby and the kids will serve you breakfast in bed ... from the kitchen of Debbie Vroom Thornburg, Fairview TN.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (10 ounce) canshungry jack biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt margarine. Coat bottom and sides of ungreased 12 cup fluted tube pan with 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the nuts over bottom of prepared pan.
- Add remaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining margarine. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits; cut each biscuit in half and shape into a ball. Place 20 balls on bottom of prepared pan.
- Drizzle half of the caramel sauce over balls. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Invert on wax paper immediately and remove from pan.