Recipe by Brad 007
This is the version of the coffee ring that I grew up with. I add Rosemary to it to add more depth to it. I am storing on here for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 (7 1/2 ounce) cans biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter (for coating pan)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Coat Bundt pan with butter.
- If using the Rosemary, sprinkle in the Bundt pan at this time.
- Cut biscuits in halves and roll them into balls and place them evenly in Bundt pan.
- Mix brown sugar, water, and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Let mixture boil for 2 minutes then remove from stove.
- Pour mixture evenly over biscuits and place in oven.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes.
- When done, place plate on top of pan and invert it so the ring will fall out onto the plate. Let the pan sit on the plate for a few minutes so the syrup will drain on to the coffee ring.