Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Feel free to add any spices you like to this basic recipe
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, salted
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Melt butter over Medium-High heat. Add pecans and toss to coat.
- Add sugar and whipping cream.
- Stir until caramelized.
- Spread on wax paper and cool.
Turned out great!
Definitely quick and easy and tasty! My one minor complaint is that the instructions are a bit vague and it took me a couple attempts to get the temperature/timing right. For someone who hasn't cooked that much like myself, it's not at all clear what "until caramelized" means.
Perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Quick, easy, yummy. Be sure to stir constantly and adjust your heat down if the nuts are cooking too a quickly.