Recipe by LAURIE
Fried pies made to order at the campsite. I always take a variety of fillings for these pies. What ever is leftover goes on top of pancakes or french toast the next morning as does the powdered sugar!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit
- 1 can pie filling, your choice
- oil (for frying)
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat each biscuit flat with your fingers.
- Place about 1 TBS filling on half of each biscuit.
- Fold over and seal edges.
- Fry in skillet in about 1/2 inch oil, until brown on both sides.
- This works good in a cast iron skillet over the campfire, but works just as well on the grill or the stove.
- Drain slightly and roll in powdered sugar.