Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple to make and good way to use up leftover spaghetti sauce
Make and share this Quick Calzones recipe from Food.com.
- Divide thawed bread dough into four portions: roll each into a 6" circle.
- Spoon 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce on half of each circle to within 1/2" of edges.
- Sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp of grated mozerella cheese.
- Fold dough over the filling and press edges firmly to seal.
- Brush with milk.
- Combine grated parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning: sprinkle over the calzones.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This is a very simple and quick recipe to prepare with delicious results. It's also very versatile. You could include any fillings you desire to make this "inside-out pizza". Made for Healthy Choices Tag.