Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this surfing the Net and it is easy and delicious and semi-healthy. It is a West Indian vegetable dish. Try it.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 10 ounces frozen okra, cut
- 1⁄2 large white onion, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 4 ounces coconut milk, I use light
- 3 ounces water
- Put all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until brought to boil.
- Lower heat to low and cook until spinach is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and blend until still slightly chunky.