Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very easy and very flavourful dish that you are sure to love! Serve over rice or grits to enjoy all of those spices. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined (medium sized)
- In a large nonstick pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add all spices and stir constantly for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp; saute for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink, stirring occasionally.
Reviewed for ZWT9- wow! This was such a super quick recipe to prepare and cook. The Cajun flavours received mixed ratings from my family of taste-testers tonight. Photo also being posted