Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This is spicy and quick. I found this recipe on razzle dazzle recipes.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Delicious!! I love the spice mixture, which gives the pork chops great flavor! This was super easy to prepare and quick-cooking. What more could you ask? I had to cook my chops a bit longer because they were pretty thick. I think this recipe would be awesome grilled. Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork chops, lean, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine paprika, salt, sage, cayenne, and black peppers and garlic powder.
- Coat chops well on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Heat butter over high heat just until it starts to brown.
- Put chops in pan, reduce heat to medium.
- Fry on both sides until dark brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.