Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from Eagle Brand sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 8 ounces graham cracker pie crust
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- caramel ice cream topping
- preheat oven to *350.
- Combine eggs,sweetened condensed milk and butter.Stir in nuts and chips.Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Best served at room temperature with caramel topping.