1/12 Photos of Quick Butternut Squash Soup
Here's a quick, light and creamy soup that warm you on the coldest night. Add some hearty whole grain bread and a tossed salad to make a very satisfying meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil, garlic and onion to large stockpot over medium heat.
- 2Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add sage, salt, pepper, broth and squash.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes (or until squash has a tender consistency).
- 6Use stick blender to lightly puree, leaving some chunks, or puree half of the soup in a food processor or blender and return to pot.
- 7Garnish with parmesan cheese and more fresh sage (if desired).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 663.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g