1/3 Photos of Quick Buttermilk Cinnamon Bread
This quick and easy bread recipe allows you to share a good-looking loaf with a friend. Or make five mini loaves for the church bazarr or for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- 2In a small bowl combine oil and sugar; add buttermilk and eggs and mix well; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3Fill 2 greased 8"x4"x2" loaf pans (or five 5"x2 1/2" mini loaf pans) about 1/3 full.
- 4Combine cinnamon and remaining 1 cup sugar; sprinkle half over the batter; top with remaining batter and cinnamon-sugar; swirl batter with a knife; sprinkle with nuts.
- 5Bake at 350°, 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean; cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Buttermilk Cinnamon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2585.5
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 195.8 mg
- Sodium 2757.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 456.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 262.3 g
- Protein 41.4 g